Winter holidays in the saddle 2019
Do not feel like skiing? Come to visit us! We will show you other way how to actively enjoy winter!
Many our fans come back to us in the winter for another portion of new impressions and leisure activity. Others come by curiosity and want to spend holidays differently than everyone else.
We invite young riders aged 10 to 18 for our riding camps organized during winter holidays. We have a wide range of well-schooled horses to suit riders at all levels. Instructors always select a horse according to the rider’s ability.
Winter Camp Dates for 2018:
- 10th – 16th February
- 17th – 23rd February
Price – 1095,- pln
Group size: up to 15 persons
In the price we offer:
- Accommodation in a guesthouse at the Maciukiewicz Riding School & Stud; rooms with bedclothes; 24-hour access to hot water showers and toilets; drying room and washing machine on-site;
- Full board (breakfast, dinner, supper);
- 12 hours of lessons in horse riding under the supervision of qualified instructors;
- continuous pedagogical supervision;
- personal accident insurance and liability insurance in the PZU Group (the leading insurance company in Poland).
Please remember to take comfortable clothes for riding: long trousers, low-heeled shoes or longer boots that support the feet (read more in the page “Safety of Riders” in the “Rules” section); own riding hat or helmet is welcome or the organizer ensures the proper headgear (in case the participant does not have one);
Files to download: Booking form
Booking requirements: Payment of a deposit of 500,- pln is required to secure a place. Fill in the send us the completed booking form by post. Please, refer to the Contact page for the bank details and the postal address.
Keep in mind that by staying at the Maciukiewicz Horse Riding School & Stud or by using its services, you agree with its Rules and Regulations.