Prices effective from 15 April 2017
Riding Tuition Fees
- lead walk on a horse or pony (1 circle) – 5,- pln/ person
- 15 minutes of riding lesson on a longe (for beginners from 8 years) – 35,- pln
- set of riding lessons on a longe for 1 person (3 x 15 min.) – 90,- pln
- private lesson of grooming, tackling and riding a horse (60 min.) – 150,- pln/ person
- private tailored training in show jumping just for advanced riders (1 – 1,5 h) – 150,- pln/ person
- private dressage training for intermediate and advanced riders (1 – 1,5 h) – 150,- pln/ person
- 0,5 h of horse riding lesson on a ring for intermediate and advanced riders – 35,- pln
- 1 h of horse riding lesson on a ring intermediate and advanced riders – 55,- pln
- 2,5 h of hacking/trail riding by the sea (for advanced riders only)* – 150,- pln (min. 2 person, for private trail – double price)
- Hacking/trail riding around the Sarbsko Lake and the sea coast (for advanced riders only)* – 350,- pln
- “Starry” rally for organized groups of riders:
- 1-day long – 500,- pln/person
- 2-days long – 900,- pln/person
- 3-days long – 1200,- pln/person
* Riding outside the Maciukiewicz Riding School & Stud is possible only after purchasing at least a half-hour riding assessment session on a paddock.
All rides are guided by instructors, we do not loan horses.
We do not teach Western Riding!
- visiting stables – 5,- pln/ person
- 1 h of horse carriage drive – 180,- pln
- organizing a bonfire for a group up to 40 people (1 h) – 100,- pln
- organizing a bonfire for a group over 40 people (1 h) – 200,- pln
- bonfire with sausages + bread + drink + ketchup/mustard – 10,- pln/person
- 1 h of sleigh ride (large sleigh + sledge up to 10 people) – 200,- pln
- 0,5 h of skiring (horse skijoring); a person on skis pulled by a horse guided by our rider should have their own ski – 60,- pln/ person
Everyday from 8:00am to 1:00pm and from 3:00pm to 8:00pm (a break between 1:00pm and 3:00pm is time for dinner and horse feeding).
We kindly ask you to make an appointment by phone, at least half a day before (see details on the Contact page).
Be aware that by staying at the Maciukiewicz Horse Riding School & Stud or by using its services, you agree with its Rules and Regulations.