Young Equestrian Training Summer Camps 2021
Would you like to learn riding horse or improve your riding skills?
We invite young lovers of equestrian art aged 10 to 18 for two-week summer camps in our riding centre.
We have a large group of well mannered and very surefooted horses as well as experienced and friendly instructors. This all will allow young riders of various abilities to perfect their riding skills.
Summer Camp Dates for 2021:
- Camp I: 27th June – 10th July FULLY BOOKED!
- Camp II: 11th – 24th July FULLY BOOKED!
- Camp III: 24th July – 07th August FULLY BOOKED!
- Camp IV: 08th – 21st August FULLY BOOKED!
- Camp V: 22nd – 28th August FULLY BOOKED!
Camp I-IV: 2790,- pln
Camp V-VI: 1395,- pln
Camp I: 20 persons
Camps II – VI: 25-30 persons
In the price we offer:
- Accommodation in a guesthouse at the Maciukiewicz Riding School & Stud; rooms with bedclothes; 24-hour access to hot water showers and toilets; drying room and washing machine on-site;
- Full board (breakfast, dinner, supper);
- 24 hours (10 h during the last Camp V) of activities with horses: horse riding, carriage drive, foto session with horse and pony games under the supervision of qualified instructors;
- personal accident insurance and liability insurance in the PZU Group (the leading insurance company in Poland)
- continuous pedagogical supervision;
- bonfires, other sport activities and attractions organized in our centre.
Each camp starts with dinner at 1.00pm on Sunday and finishes after breakfast and show training at 11.00am on Saturday.
Every diet different than classic require additional payment 200,- pln for 2 weeks camps and 100,- pln for 1 week camp.
Please remember to take comfortable clothes for riding: long trousers, low-heeled shoes or longer boots, that support the feet (read more in the page “Safety of Riders” in the “Rules” section); own whip, riding hat or helmet is welcome or the organizer ensures the proper headgear (in case the participant does not have one);
Riding lessons are running in polish language.
The participant is required to carry a valid school ID or other ID with photo.
For things lefted or destroyed during the camp, the Maciukiewicz Stud is not responsible.
Files to download: Booking_form
Booking requirements: Payment of a not refund deposit of 1000,- pln for 2 week camps and 500,- pln for 1 week camp is required to secure a place. Fill in then send us the completed booking form by post or e-mail. Please, refer to the Contact page for the bank details and the postal address.
7:00 – wake up call; get ready for the day; bringing horses from the pasture and morning feeding;
8:00 – breakfast; preparation for riding activity;
9:00-12:00 – group horse riding lesson (in the outdoor arena) or ride out across varied terrain;
12:30 – horse feeding; preparation for dinner;
13:00 – dinner and rest;
15:00-18:00 – group horse riding lesson (in the outdoor arena) or ride out / hacking
18:30 – supper;
19:00 – evening feeding and walking or riding horses (for advanced riders) to the pasture for the night;
19:30 – Supervised free time to relax and make friends or play games (ex. campfire, hare and hounds game);
22:00 – bedtime;
Be aware that by staying at the Maciukiewicz Horse Riding School & Stud or by using its services, you agree with its Rules and Regulations.